1. Open year. Any American made vehicle(as long as its safe per official's discretion) bring
on the imperials and the Hearse.(first person with a paid entry with a Hearse,will get
their entry money back the day of the show)
2. Any Motor/Trans/Rear end combo is ok. Cradle, dp, motor plate are all ok.
3. 4 point cage is MANDATORY
4. Kickers are ok. Front kickers must be behind the a-arms. Rear kickers must not go
passed the rear axle.
5. doors may be welded all the way around with 3inch plate
6. Trunks may be welded all the way around with 3inch plate. Must have a 12x12 hole cut
in the center of the trunk lid.
7. Hood must open for inspection. Then can be bolted down in 6 spots. 1in all thread threw
core support is ok.
8. Suspension may be locked
9. Leaf springs or hump plates. Can not have both. Leaf springs 7 max per pack. 4 clamps
max. Hump plates are 4×22 contour to the frame or straight.
10. Body mounts may be changed to ¾ bolts. 5inch max washers.
11. Bumpers must appear to be OEM(loaded bumpers, seam welding is all ok) 10inch
12. Tilting is ok.
13. All seams may be welded
14. No tire/rim restrictions
If anything is found to be unsafe. It will be the officials discretion on how/if any changes
can be made.
Bodies and frames can not be loaded or layered. (They will be checked thoroughly)
This is NOT a 5 ft class/outlaw.
Any questions please message the GSP DEMO DERBY Facebook page. And 1 of our officials
will get back to you as soon as possible.